Personal Development [Udemy] TOEFL Speaking 2020: A Smart System For Busy People

TOEFL-Speaking-2020-A-Smart-System-For-Busy-People.jpg

DESCRIPTION:

What you'll learn:

• organize and DELIVER high scoring answers
  • create effective, visual notes quickly
  • manage your time inside each task
  • transition fluently between 2 main ideas
  • structure your answers clearly
  • ace the TOEFL Speaking section!
Requirements:
  • Have a results-oriented mindset
  • Have an Intermediate level of English
In this course I will teach you a simple system to get a high score on the TOEFL Speaking section. Each simple lesson demonstrates how to answer each question.

Please note, as of August 1, 2019, Speaking tasks #1 and #5 have been eliminated from the exam. I have left the video lessons for these 2 tasks inside the course for you to use, but please remember they are no longer required.

>>> WHAT YOU GET INSIDE YOUR COURSE <<<

TOEFL Speaking Study Guide

> 10-page study guide with sample answers and links to explainer videos

TOEFL Speaking Rubrics

> links to ETS’s TOEFL Speaking rubrics so you understand what raters are looking for

TOEFL Practice Speaking Tasks

> links to official hard-to-find TOEFL practice exams

TOEFL Resources

> 10+ links to free web-based resources to help you on your prep journey!

HD Video Explanations & Demonstrations

> focused & fun video lessons

I’m John Healy

I love the TOEFL. Is that nuts? I have a website – Study With It – that is devoted to it, a Facebook page that is obsessed with it, and now I have a Udemy course that’s focused on the Speaking Section of the TOEFL iBT!

If you’re here, you probably already know that there are 3 other difficult sections, and those are equally important to train for.

The TOEFL Speaking Section is…hard

As I continue to work with non-native English speakers from all over the world in TOEFL training sessions, the biggest sticking point – by far – tends to be the Speaking Section.

That’s why, in this 1-hour course, I show you exactly how to answer each question – how to solve each task – in the TOEFL Speaking Section.

*** All the videos are downloadable ***

Why You Need This Course

There are lots of great, free, TOEFL prep materials out there; lots of stuff lying around the internet. Some of it is even pretty good. In fact, I give you lots of links to some awesome tools and resources that you should definitely use.

While there’s a glut of TOEFL stuff online, there is no clear tactical approach that handles the Speaking Section – task by task – like this course.

Inside this course, I show you exactly how to answer each question perfectly. I use a template approach that combines time cues with a simple structure called TEE, that, with practice, will transform your TOEFL Speaking responses into something beautiful.

*** Sample answers to every question type ***

Beautiful

Thank you so much for your interest in my course. Good luck with your prep!!

John Healy, TOEFL Coach

Founder of TOEFL Home Training

Who this course is for:
  • Anyone who wants a laser-focused TOEFL Speaking system
  • Anyone who is struggling with the TOEFL Speaking section
  • Anyone who needs a high score in the TOEFL Speaking section
SALES PAGE:
DOWNLOAD:

Обратите внимание

Назад
Сверху