- Jul 12, 2020
- Reaction score
What you'll learn:
- Web Designing Process
- Create a complete website from scratch
- Responsive Design
- Use 3rd Party Libraries
- Host Your Website For Free
- Basic idea of how the internet works
- A computer & internet connection
- Basic knowledge of computer
This course is aimed at beginner and intermediate web designers. If you are just getting started I have a beginners guide for HTML5 and CSS in this course. Once you are equipped with all the knowledge you need to have, we will start with the design using HTML5 and CSS.
Everything will be done onscreen. If you follow along you will have a complete responsive website designed by the end of this course. You will learn some tips and tricks along the way.
In the end, I will show you how to host the website online for the world to see.
Here is why you should take this course:
- Practical approach to learning in this course will help you understand web design better.
- You don’t need to have any knowledge of web designing beforehand.
- There are 2 quizzes which will help you revise your knowledge of HTML5 and CSS.
- A web design exercise at the end of the course for practice.
- Source code for the main project and web design exercise available for download.
I hope you get the most out of this course. Thanks and happy coding!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to create their own responsive website from scratch
- Anyone who wants to learn HTML5 and CSS
- Beginner web designers