- Jul 12, 2020
- Reaction score
What you'll learn
- Make REAL web applications using cutting-edge technologies
- Continue to learn and grow as a developer, long after the course ends
- Create a blog application from scratch using Express, MongoDB, and Semantic UI
- Create a complicated yelp-like application from scratch
- Write your own browser-based game
- Create static HTML and CSS portfolio sites and landing pages
- Think like a developer. Become an expert at Googling code questions!
- Create complex HTML forms with validations
- Write web apps with full authentication
- Use Bootstrap to create good-looking responsive layouts
- Implement responsive navbars on websites
- Create full-stack web applications from scratch
- Manipulate the DOM with vanilla JS
- Manipulate the DOM using jQuery
- Translate between jQuery and vanillas JS
- Write complex web apps with multiple models and data associations
- Write a REAL application using everything in the course
- Use Express and MongoDB to create full-stack JS applications
- Use common JS data structures like Arrays and Objects
- Master the command line interface
- Use NPM to install all sorts of useful packages
- Understand the ins and outs of HTTP requests
- Create your own Node modules
- Make a beautiful, responsive photographer's portfolio page
- Create a beautiful, responsive landing page for a startup
- Implement user authentication
- Create a beautiful animated todo list application
- Have a computer with Internet
- Be ready to learn an insane amount of awesome stuff
- Prepare to build real web apps!
- Brace yourself for stupid jokes about my dog Rusty
Just updated to include Bootstrap 4.1.3!
Hi! Welcome to the Web Developer Bootcamp, the only course you need to learn web development. There are a lot of options for online developer training, but this course is without a doubt the most comprehensive and effective on the market. Here's why:
- This is the only online course taught by a professional bootcamp instructor.
- 94% of my in-person bootcamp students go on to get full-time developer jobs. Most of them are complete beginners when I start working with them.
- The previous 2 bootcamp programs that I taught cost $14,000 and $21,000. This course is just as comprehensive but with brand new content for a fraction of the price.
- Everything I cover is up-to-date and relevant to today's developer industry. No PHP or other dated technologies. This course does not cut any corners.
- This is the only complete beginner full-stack developer course that covers NodeJS.
- We build 13+ projects, including a gigantic production application called YelpCamp. No other course walks you through the creation of such a substantial application.
- The course is constantly updated with new content, projects, and modules. Think of it as a subscription to a never-ending supply of developer training.
- You get to meet my dog Rusty!
Throughout the course we cover tons of tools and technologies including:
- Bootstrap 4
- DOM Manipulation
- Unix(Command Line) Commands
- Database Associations
- Research Assignments
- Too many pictures of my dog Rusty
Who this course is for
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn about web development, regardless of previous experience
- It's perfect for complete beginners with zero experience
- It's also great for anyone who does have some experience in a few of the technologies(like HTML and CSS) but not all
- If you want to take ONE COURSE to learn everything you need to know about web development, take this course