- Jul 12, 2020
- Reaction score
What you'll learn
- Rank your website on Search Engines
- Understand what SEO is and how it works
- Understand how search engines work
- Learn how to make your websites optimized for Crawlers and Spiders
- Understand what Keywords are learn how to use them properly
- Learn how to research keywords
- Determine a Good keyword vs a Bad keyword
- Learn the Technical SEO factors
- Learn how to Optimize your websites for Search Engines and user
- Learn how to Optimize your content, including videos, articles, product descriptions
- Understand what Backlinks are
- Do Follow and No Follow links
- Know the different types of links
- Master how to make a proper link building campaign
- Learn how to use Social Media Properly to get backlinks
- Understand why Speed is an important ranking factor
- Learn how to use modern technologies to find out your websites speed
- Learn how to Optimize your media such as images, videos and Gif to load quickly
- Know what SEO techniques can damage your site
- Know what SEO techniques are now obsolete and expired
- A computer with internet connection.
Join 30,000+ students from 140+ countries in this SEO course!
Welcome to The Complete Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Course.
If you want to master Search Engine Optimization, build a strong base about the subject, learn the advanced techniques and rank your site #1 on search engines in the least amount of time and cost, you have come to the right place!
NO PRIOR SEO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! If you have no experience, don't worry! This course is the perfect fit for you. This course will be the best choice you make in your step-by-step journey towards being a professional SEO Expert.
Here are some of the things you'll be able to do after taking this course:
- Rank on Google and other search engines
- Properly research keywords
- Learn how to get Backlinks
- Apply for SEO jobs
- Work as an SEO freelancer
- Launch an SEO Agency
- Those who want to rank their own websites
- People who are looking to add SEO in their Skills list
- Business owners
- Students and tech enthusiasts
If you are absolutely new to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) you should start at the beginning of the course and go to the end. I've designed this course to take you down a guided learning path.
After completing this course you will have enough knowledge to start working on your website.
Ready to get started?
Enroll now and I'll See You In The Course!
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to learn SEO. This course will take you from a beginner to a paid professional.