- Jul 12, 2020
- Reaction score
What you'll learn
- perform text pre-processing through tokenization, stemming, lemmatization, pos tagging, named entity recognition
- utilize the most relevant algorithms/techniques in NLP
- identify document similarity
- Beginner to intermediate knowledge of Python. We do not spend almost any time discussing the programming aspect.
This course is for beginners to Natural Language Processing. The programming language utilized is Python. This is not a programming course, therefore, understanding of Python (beginner to intermediate level) is required prior to taking this course. Consider Python knowledge a pre-requisite to taking this course.
Veysel and Ermin will take you through the whole process. They will show you how to install the required software, introduce you to what NLP is, show you the process/steps/techniques of processing text, go over some of the main algorithms/techniques utilized in NLP, and we will bring a lot of the concepts together through a case study.
The content is not the only reason to register for this course. Veysel has years of experience in this space and can answer any questions you may have. You can do that in the Q and A section of the course. He regularly consults major corporations/businesses in this area.
Remember as well that there is a 30 day money back guarantee, so if you don’t enjoy the course, simply request your money back.
The course will also receive additional content throughout 2018. Initial release of course is middle of August 2018 but more will be added by Dec of 2018.
Who this course is for
- Beginners to natural language processing.