- Jul 12, 2020
- Reaction score
The best place to start when you’re trying to learn something, especially trading, is the starting line. A lot of traders race right past the starting line though, and they pay for it later on in their trading. You can’t be consistently profitable without truly knowing the basics – that’s why we designed this class. It’s a true “beginners” class. Even if you’ve been trading for years, but you still find yourself losing more than profiting, you’ll find this class incredibly invaluable.
What Will You Learn?
- Discover your unique trading style and adapt our time-tested and proven strategy to suit your personality and goals.
- Get started on the right foot by building a solid trading Foundation with the 5 essential components of a successful trade.
- Master ONE proven setup because you don’t need to know everything to generate substantive gains.
- Exploit the power of basic Fibonacci tools so you can objectively plan your trades and know when to lock in profits and limit risk.
- Execute your trading plan with confidence and precision so you avoid emotional decisions and other costly mistakes.
- Learn the simpler way to make technology work for you with a dedicated 1 hour technology session with step by step tutorials. It can be easier than you think when someone shows you exactly how to use your trading platform!
- Discover how to crank out consistent gains without having to be in front of your screen all day so you can reach your profit and income goals.
- 2 Hour Deep-Dive Session: During this two-hour deep-dive session Danielle will demonstrate how she scans for high-probability setups. This session is an opportunity to see how to put your Foundation training into action. It’s amazing how much you can speed up the learning process when you have a mentor demonstrate what to do in real-time.
- Trading Psychology Session with Danielle Shay Gum: During this special 60 minute bonus session Danielle will cover the essential keys to mastering your trading mindset (which is so important for long-term success). Learning to master your emotions by following proven trader psychology principles is critical to taking your results to the next level.
- Chapter 1: 61 minutes
- Chapter 2: 54 minutes
- Chapter 3: 35 minutes
- Chapter 4: 42 minutes
- Chapter 5: 58 minutes
- Chapter 6: 39 minutes
- GRaB Candles
- One Proven Setup
- Deep Dive Session
- Trading Psychology Session
- Risk Checklist
- Squeeze Checklist
- Course Slides, Notes, and Chat Transcripts
About Danielle: Danielle Shay is the Director of Options at Simpler Trading. She is a strict technical analyst, with a strong emphasis in Fibonacci Analysis. Her primary focus is on trend-following, directional strategies via options trading, though she covers stocks and ETFs as well. Danielle was also a contributor in John Carter’s 3rd Edition of Mastering the Trade, and has been seen on Real Vision TV, RT America, and Benzinga. You can find her daily in our trading room, sharing her analysis and trade ideas with our members.