- Jul 12, 2020
- Reaction score
Move into iOS development by getting a firm grasp of its fundamentals, including the Xcode 10 IDE, Cocoa Touch, and the latest version of Apple’s acclaimed programming language, Swift 4.2. With this thoroughly updated guide, you’ll learn the Swift language, understand Apple’s Xcode development tools, and discover the Cocoa framework.
- Explore Swift’s object-oriented concepts
- Become familiar with built-in Swift types
- Dive deep into Swift objects, protocols, and generics
- Tour the lifecycle of an Xcode project
- Learn how nibs are loaded
- Understand Cocoa’s event-driven design
- Communicate with C and Objective-C
- Self-synthesizing protocols
- Conditional conformance
- Dynamic member lookup
- Multiple selection
- Source control improvements
- And more!
To view the content, you need login.