- You have a business or blog but you aren’t getting enough traffic to your website or social media
- You have valuable products & services but you’re struggling to make sales
- You’re gaining followers but they aren’t your ideal audience or potential customers
- You’re posting great content but aren’t getting enough likes and comments
- You know the potential in using Instagram but you feel like it’s taking too much time to see results
- You desperately need your side business to take off so you can leave your 9 to 5
Then, she took matters into my own hands and started a side gig.Alexknew social media was the key to my success so began exploring her options, trying to find the platform that would generate the most sales.
Here’s what she found:
- Facebook was practically useless unless you had a budget for advertising (She was eating mac & cheese for dinner, there was NO budget!)
- Twitter was a ghost town. Tweets and DM’s were so obviously automated, it never felt like there was real interaction.
- Pinterest was fun to say the least, but without a large following or access to the right boards, generating any business was tough.